Who we are
Secured Enterprise is a certified global online cyber security leader. Our company was established due to the growing need for organizations to focus on cyber threats around cloud security, mobile and network security.
With the rise of cyber security threats coming from everywhere and at any time, Secured Enterprise understands the importance of securing your network from threats 24/7. We have a proven track record in helping large organizations manage their security network by protecting, monitoring and analyzing data with a wide range of physical, network and virtual IT Infrastructure in real-time.
At Secured Enterprise, we understand that cyber security is about managing risk, but it is equally about enabling organizations to take advantage of opportunities in today’s digital world, in a safe way, while maintaining the trust of their customers.
No organization or government can ever predict or prevent all (or even most) attacks; but they can reduce their attractiveness as a target, increase their resilience, and limit damage from any given attack.
Learning how to stay ahead is challenging and takes time, but the benefits for the organization are considerable. The organization will be able to exploit the opportunities offered by the digital world, while minimizing exposure to risks and the cost of dealing with them.
Our website address is:
This message contains information intended solely for the addressee, which is confidential or private in nature and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file attached to this message. Any such unauthorized use, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the original message from your machine.
Furthermore, the information contained in this message, and any attachments thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of Secured Enterprise or its directors.
Secured Enterprise therefore does not accept liability for any claims, loss or damages of whatsoever nature, arising as a result of the reliance on such information by anyone.
Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Secured Enterprise. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Secured Enterprise or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Secured Enterprise, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Secured Enterprise. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by Secured Enterprise. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and Secured Enterprise takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site and its contents are provided “as is” and Secured Enterprise makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. Secured Enterprise expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will Secured Enterprise be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
3. Secured Enterprise respects customer privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website, or those websites hosted by us. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Collection of Personal Data
4. Secured Enterprise collects personal data about our users when you visit a website hosted by us; apply for a service subscription; respond to a customer questionnaire through the use of cookie technology. We may also combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from our business partners or affiliates.
A cookie is a data file that sits on your computer hardisk. The cookie is placed there by a remote web server that you have visited using a browser like Netscape or Internet Explorer. It is used to uniquely identify you during web interactions with a website and contains data parameters that allow the remote HTML server to keep a record of who you are, and what actions you take at the remote web site. You have the option to disable the cookie function in your browser, but will be restricted from accessing many sites as a result.
Use of Personal Data
5. Secured Enterprise may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about promotional offers; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback. However, Secured Enterprise will provide you with an option within every communication to opt out of receiving any communications of this nature or you can contact our customer services representatives to ensure that you do not receive such promotional information, at +27-11-506-8600.
6. Secured Enterprise collects and shares aggregated user data with business partners, sponsors or other third parties for the purposes of developing content and ensuring relevant advertising and content, such user data will never be used to identify individual users. These business partners and affiliated companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
7. Secured Enterprise may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration; to report aggregate information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our site. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
8. Any information Secured Enterprise collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within Secured Enterprise or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Public Space (Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms and Third-Party Sites)
9. Any information that customers disclose in a public space, including on any bulletin board, chat room or any site Secured Enterprise may host for you, is available to anyone else who visits that space. Secured Enterprise cannot safeguard any information you disclose there.
11. Secured Enterprise will not enter into a service subscription contract with a minor unless such minor has explicit written consent from a parent or guardian to do so. Secured Enterprise undertakes not to contact minors about promotional offers or for marketing purposes without a parental consent.
Reservation of Rights
12. Secured Enterprise reserves the right to disclose information about customers where required in good faith, to do so by law or to exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
13. Secured Enterprise further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
14. Secured Enterprise reserves our rights to disclose your personal information where you have given us explicit legal written consent to do so.
15. Secured Enterprise reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.